2Pac’s Greatest Song Tournament: Death Row Bracket
Day 2 of XXL’s 2Pac tourney. Death Row bitch!
(1) California Love vs. (16) All Eyez On Me: Too much awesome on “CL” to handle. The rest of the game is still trying to catch up to this one.
(2) How Do U Want It vs. (15) Rather Be Ya N****: Where would I be without “HDUWI?” Alone and without a pick-up line that’s where.
(3) Hit ‘Em Up vs. (14) Bomb First: These are two of the best diss songs of all time. But really, you can’t top “my fo fo make sho all y’all kids don’t grow.”
(4) I Ain’t Mad At Cha vs. (13) All About U: J. Cole covered “IAMAC” at Bonnaroo. Oh Jermaine, you a MUSLIM now? Fuckin’ sick.
(5) Hail Mary vs. (12) Got My Mind Made Up: “I AIN’T A KILLER BUT DON’T PUSH ME. REVENGE IS LIKE THE SWEETEST JOY NEXT TO GETTIN’ PUSSY.” End of discussion.
(6) Ambitionz Az A Ridah vs. (11) To Live And Die In L.A.: “AAAR” is harder than diamonds. “TLADIL” is not. I wouldn’t ever call a Pac song pussy shit, but when you jack the title of a Willem Defoe movie and drop lines like “It wouldn’t be LA without MEXICANS!” you’re not topping “AAAR.” “Ambitionz” gets extra points for having three of the four words spelled wrong. What, couldn’t find a way to fuck up the spelling of a one-letter word, Pac?
(7) 2 Of Amerika’s Most Wanted vs. (10) Picture Me Rollin’: Shit, this is like picking between sex and a BJ. Yesterday I might have even voted for “Amerika,” but you know what? I’m in a “Picture Me Rollin” mood right now. Appeared in the epilogue to Bill Simmons’ Book Of Basketball. Might be the tie-breaker for me. Or maybe I regret this pick in twenty minutes. Whatever.
(8) Against All Odds vs. (9) Me And My Girlfriend: Another toughie, fuck. I’m going with “MAMG” because with lines like “I love finger fuckin’ you,” how could it NOT be a highlight on my wedding playlist?
Check back tomorrow for the posthumous [ :( ] bracket.
The Heat sold their souls, Lebron would never get a Ring without The Devil's Help!
Back from my weekend :)
I’m OFFICIALLY going to Boston College! How exciting!
Sadly, in other news, I gave in to the temptations of food in Boston...
ON THAT 4-0 SWAG.. WE ARE FAR FROM DONE
lets go eagles
Sometimes I love my school.
AND SOMETIMES I FUCKING LOVE MY SCHOOL.
LMFAO SO I GUESS RIGHT NOW WE'LL GET ANOTHER DOUBLE PLAY